- By implying and/or associating with the ACER, you will be exposed to new ideas and knowledge. You agree to credit the Center for any acquired knowledge.
- Think tank success requires free thinking, brainstorming and communication; Feel free to criticize ideas, not people.
- You agree to protect the reputation, confidentiality and privacy of the Center.
- To lead is to serve others. Be supportive and responsive.
- Our work is national and international, our audience, associates and clients are Albanian and global citizens who care about the same issues we do. The Center prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or family status.
- Respect all. Always communicate with goodwill.
- When it comes to social rights, no one is superior.
- Keep the workplace safe.
- Be ethical. Declare potential conflict of interest in all business relationships, treat others like you want to be treated, and when in doubt, err on the side of caution.
- Positive attitude builds success and wins friends. Be open and give others the benefit of the doubt.
- Be genuine. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes, when we do, we shall apologize and correct it immediately.
If we violate the above code, please bring it to our attention, so we may rectify the problem. Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We expect our staff members and associates to adhere to the above stated professional standards. By joining our team, you agree to be guided by the letter and the spirit of our stated goals, culture, values, and code of conduct.
For more details about the Code of Ethics and Conduct on NGO sector, please check the website http://www.wango.org/codeofethics/ComplianceManual.pdf