Internship (economics, finance, banking and business administration)
ACER is a think tank which studies economics, business development, social and governance issues, etc. The major research and consultancy services focuses of those are on Albanian economic policy and the regional economy and development.
ACER fosters outstanding research in the field of economics by strongly promoting junior economists. This task also involves offering internships for students, especially in the fields of economics and business administration.
Internship generally lasts 8 to 12 weeks.
Candidates applying for an internship in economics at the ACER should:
- Be studying economics and have completed at least the bachelor term,
- Show an interest in policy-oriented, empirical economics research, and
- Applicants must be enrolled in studies during their internship.
Since demand for internships far exceeds our capacity to provide places, we are obliged to carefully select our interns. Major subjects of study and marks achieved to date will be taken into account in the selection process.
Applicants for an internship are requested to contact ACER via email attaching the following information:
- Covering letter detailing the desired internship period and main field of study,
- Curriculum vitae,
- Overview of recent marks, and
- Two Letters of References.
Please send your completed application to:
Dr. Zef Preci, Executive Director
Albanian Center for Economic Research (ACER)
Qemali Nr. 1, P.O. Box 2934
1019 Tirana, ALBANIA
Phone/Fax: +355(0) 42 274603