- Promote the development of a free market and the development of policies related to it;
- Encourage institutional reforms and practical implementation of democratic values in legal and economic practices;
- Create a proper foundation for the public to better understand economic development issues;
- Become an interdisciplinary research institute, trustworthy for accuracy and transparency in public affairs, capable of analyzing issues, surveys, case studies, research and giving professional opinions in economic development and economic growth;
- Build bridges between academics and policy-makers and promote a strong public-private partnership.
Posted on April 30, 2018