Posted on April 30, 2018
- By including and / or having a connection with ACER, you will be exposed to new ideas and knowledge. You will agree to attribute the center to any acquired knowledge;
- The think-tank’s success requires free thinking, idea-generating and communication. Be free to criticize ideas, not people;
- You agree to defend the reputation, confidentiality and privacy of the center;
- To lead is to serve others. Be supportive and responsive.
- Our work is national and international, our audience, associates and clients are Albanian and world citizens who care about the same issues as us. The Center prohibits discrimination based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation or family status;
- Respect everyone. Always communicate due to goodwill;
- When it comes to social rights, no one is superior;
- Keep your job safe;
- Be ethical. Declare potential conflict of interest in all business relationships, treat others as you want to be treated, and when you are in doubt, err in caring;
- Positive attitude builds success and earns friends. Be open and give others the benefit of doubt;
- Be honest. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes when we do, we will apologize and correct it right away.
If you violate the above-mentioned code, please bring it to our attention, so we can fix the problem. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We expect our staff members and associates to adhere to the above-mentioned professional standards. By joining our team, you agree to be guided by the stated culture goals, values, and code of conduct.